Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Update: Cher, Britney & Will.I.Am, Solange and Loreen Interview


In case you think I'm doing nothing at all in between posts here, take heed of some new stuff I've done for GCN.

Today's music post covers a pretty diverse range of tunes including the new Cher (!) tune, that Britney/Will.I.Am track that appeared online last weekend and music from Solange and Villagers for "the hipsters" amongst you. Peep that post here.



Also, this month's copy of GCN is now online and in print across Ireland. It includes my chat with Eurovision star Loreen which was alot of fun to do. Click here to read the online edition, click through to the main mag and read my feature on pages 28/29.

1 comment:

  1. I like your post about "Cher, Britney & Will.I.Am, Solange and Loreen Interview " very nice post. It is very help full.I do appreciate about this post & this blog ... :)

    Read it here
    Investing strategy for platinum
    Investing strategy
    Types of platinum investing

    ReplyDelete